Recent News



According to Photographer Jimmy Hamelin's website, Francisco was at the Montreal Fashion Week. This portion took place on October 11th, 2009 at the Red Door in Montreal.

I couldn't find any pictures of him from this event. However I did find video and pictures from the fundraiser in support of the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation that he did back in June of 2009 (I've also seen it called Mode & Design 2009, Can't figure that out)... Take a look.

Video link is below the pictures.


(Photos by Richard Prudhomme)


Moon One TV - Videos Fashion - Trends - Mode & Design 2009 - Francisco Randez @ Montreal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.