Q & A for évasion.tv

(original here)

BIOGRAPHY

My favorite vacation spot?
Mexico

My favorite foreign city?
Paris

The place that struck me most?
The San Blas Islands, Panama

The landscape that struck me most?
The sunset in the mountains in Panama.

My favorite restaurant in Quebec?
Mikado Laurier Street.

My favorite dish?
Sushi

My favorite movie?
The Godfather trilogy

My favorite book?
The perfume

The object which I never separate myself?
My blackberry

How can I escape the stress?
By making sport of athletics.

My dream trip?
Japan

What type of traveler am I?
Semi backpacker, semi cosmopolitan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.