His Auto-Bio as posted on Myspace


(Photo by: Robert Ferron)


I was born and raised in Montreal. My father came from Spain at the age of nineteen and my mom is french Canadian.

I studied arts in college but decided not to pursue in that direction when my godmother offered me a job in her business at the age of twenty. Rose Marie, my godmother, owns a store called Mousseline; the store has existed for twenty-four years and has been a corner stone of Montreal's fashion since it's oppening. I learned a great deal working with her,she has great fashion sense and amazing public relations skills. I had the chance to work with her for a few years and I'm very gratefull.

At the same time I started working at the store, I started modeling. It came to me as a surprise at first...I never thought of myself as a potential model. I soon realized all the possibilities fashion had to offer. It started slow and it took a while before I dared to jump in. Rose Marie was very understanding and she allowed me to travel on many occasions and still keep my job. But eventually it became impossible to keep both and I had to say goodbye. I travelled for a while and eventually hit some very interesting contracts.

So there I was at the age of twenty-six with a bit of extra time on my hands and two dreams: One was to become a professionnal musician and the other one,my teenage dream, was to be a professionnal athlete...but this last one was really just a dream for my passion for sports exceeded largely my talent. And let's be honnest, if my destiny had been to be a pro athlete, I would have known by then! But I was determined to at least pursue my developpement as an athlete and keep it as a top priority in my life.I was always into sports, especially martial arts and combat sports in my younger years. I was in boxing for almost ten years until I decided to switch to track and field. Obviously modeling and boxing don't go together and that was one of the main reasons why I quit. I had done track and field as a teenager and I had always been attracted to it.I have been running track for several years now, specializing in the 100 and 200 meters events. For the firts few years I was lucky enough to be training with Daniel St-Hilaire and a few guys on the national team, I learned quite alot with them!! I now train full time here in Montreal with PERFMAX-RACING track club and I feel very privileged to be able to train and compete at this intensity. My enthusiasm for sports and the human machine drove me to finish a degree in massage therapy at GUIJECK institute in Montreal, I strongly reccommend that school. I'm also half way through my naturopathic medecines studies and I love it! I have the chance to be studying with Christian Limoges, a truly amazing guy and great teacher! I met him through my ex girlfriend Amélie, who's been a speed skater on the canadian team and bronze medalist at the 2002 Olympic games. She also studied with him and introduced me to Christian's unique approach of health. I've been passionate about health and natural ways since my childhood. I know sports and wellness will be a big part of my ''post career'' life! www.perfmax.net/ www.christianlimoges.com

Over the years I was lucky to get enough media attention through my modeling job to get a bunch of tv, radio and magazine interviews. I got to realize how passionate I was about media communications and eventually started giving it serious thoughts. I started as the anchor of MONTREAL.TV, the best video website in town! We covered Montreal's nightlife and restaurants scene, check it out :www.montreal.tv I still have a gid with them when tme allows. I then worked on a tv show called COVERGUY www.coverguy.tv It air in october 2008. Meanwhile my friend Benot Gagnon give me the opportunity to work on my own segment during is daily show LE RETOUR. It was a good occasion to work on a live show, which is quite different and challeging! I recently got back from a month and half trip to Panama, where I recorded 13 episodes for my own travel adventure show called AVENTURAS PANAMA! It will air in september 2009 on Evasion. I recently met with my new TV agent and we quickly builded a interesting work relationship. There are alot of big and exciting projects for me on the table right now, 3 to be exact, and I'll let you know as it goes!


Montreal's nightlife is truly unique and I've always had fun being part of it. I use to bartend in my earlier years, and then gave it up because of all my travels ( as well as anything steady I had at that time!) Last year my best friend and business partner Cindy intoduced me with some very interssting poeple, Patrick Hétu and Alexandre Besnard two known names in the club scene here, and we were presented with an interessting offer: to open our own bar. It had been a teenage dream to do so and I knew I had the right partners to succeed. It is now done! LA PORTE ROUGE
www.barsalonporterouge.com is the place to be on the Plateau Mont-Royal!! I hope to see you there!

Music had always been a big part of my life. I've been into singing since a was a child. I'd always dreamed of making it happen for me as a musician but I never had the courage. When I met the man that would eventually become my brother-in-law, I knew a door had openned...Fabrice came to Montreal from France. He is a retired acrobatic skier, gold medalist at the 92 Olympics. He also had a band in France that he had to let go when he was offered a job as a scouting agent at Cirque du Soleil, where he met my sister. I knew right away I had alot to learn from him!At the begining,we would do jam sessions in parties and stuff, and I eventually asked him to form a band with me.We were together for three years. Recently we decided to go seperate ways, but Fabrice's heart and soul has marked what MOUDJÏK is today.Check out his new project at www.myspace.com/caldeire ******* and Moudjïk at www.myspace.com/moudjik



SEE YOU SOON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.