Francisco as Altair, Ezio, and Desmond

Take a look. This is Francisco Randez.



Here is the CG character Desmond Miles From both Assassins Creed 1 & 2



Here he is as Altair from Assassins Creed 1


And Finally, here he is as Ezio. The Character from Assassins Creed 2. I have provided you with multiple photos as Ezio is shown as a boy in the beginning and over the course of the game, he is aged by 10 years. (Not to mention that even though I respect and adore Francisco, I'm slightly obsessed with Ezio ;D)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.