Elle Magazine

A snippit about Francisco and his modeling in Elle magazine from June 2004 where he was listed as one of the 'hottest Canadian male models'


Check out the original here.


All male
Francisco Randez
Models for…Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male perfume. Age 27. Status Single.
Hometown Montréal.
Big break "When I was asked to be the image of Jean Paul Gaultier's men's perfume Le Male."
Rebel without a cause "James Dean's look is so timeless, sexy and daring."
All-Canadian "I love Canadian designer Philippe Dubuc because of the elegance and slickness of his lines."
Simple sophistication "I wear trashy cowboy boots and a vintage ripped Nirvana T-shirt all the time!"
Best thing about modelling "Even though it took some effort to get where I am today, it's not hugely time-consuming, which allows me to work on other projects."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.