The famous face of the classic Jean Paul Gaultier's "Le Male"

I saw a video making fun of this advert. In the list of complaints were "He's gay" and "His Tattoos are gay" and "He's wearing a funny little hat"!! Well, from Francisco's many online postings and interviews, I can say that he is not gay. Those tattoos in this advert are fake. His are much nicer. And that "funny little hat" goes with what all the Jean Paul Gaultier male models wear. So I say 'poo' on him. (Him being the guy that made the video) I will say that this isn't my favorite of Francisco's photos, but it is still sexy.

1 comments:

bethr December 21, 2021 at 8:39 AM  

Sailor hat funny watch it and I assume the tattoos are researched typical nautical stuff.

Post a Comment

About this blog

I made this because I have looked and looked online and there seemed to be no fan site for this wonderful man... therefore i will be looking for his information and tracking his accomplishments in life so that I may post them here for you to enjoy. I hope he doesn't mind.